Tuesday 14 February 2012

Review: Lush Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Happy Valentines Day everyone! Being the singleton that I am I decided, instead of getting all down on this loved up day, I would have a bit of a pamper session. 

I recently ordered a bunch of products from Lush (See what I got HERE!), one of which was the Valentines Day limited edition Magic Mushroom bubble bar.


Aside from being super cute, this bubble bar also smells pretty scrumptious! Its bright red top smells of vanilla, while its white stem smells of strawberries (I had expected it to be the other way round!), giving your bath a delicious strawberries and cream scent that isn't overpowering.


This bubble bar is easy to crumble and just a small portion gives lots of lovely bubbles. It also leaves your bath a rather pleasant rosy red colour. Although it doesn't boast of any skin moisturising ingredients, I found this bubble bar to leave my skin feeling very soft and nourished.

The Magic Mushroom retails for £2.45 and is only available for a few more days, so be quick if you want to snap this little beauty up!

No comments:

Post a Comment