Sunday 16 October 2011

Affordable Gel Eye Liner!

So I'd been wanting to try a gel eye liner for a while, but hadn't gotten around to picking one up. I'd heard great things about gel liners and after trying my friend's Stila Smudgepot last week I decided I had to get one! So I went shopping for a Smudgepot, but my friend suggested I try the Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eye liner. It was £5 cheaper than the Stila liner so I picked it up.


I have to say I am very impressed with this gel eye liner! It is just as good as the Stila Smudgepots and a lot cheaper! It also came with a brush which was a major bonus as I didn't have to spend more money on a liner brush! I got mine in the colour black and it is very pigmented which I am really happy about.


It is super easy to apply (thanks to the brush it came with) and it lasts all day! It doesn't smudge or flake, just stays put right where you left it! The below photo was taken after 7hours of wear!


Overall I am very happy with this eye liner! If you would like to see a more in-depth review of this product you can check out my video below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment