Wednesday 7 September 2011

Juicy Couture!

Hey guys!

Just a quick update as I'm super excited for what just arrived in the post! A few days ago I ordered a gorgeous Juicy Couture bracelet off eBay and it just arrived! I got it off eBay as I couldn't find it sold anywhere else online. Although I know in the US it is/was sold in Nordstrom. I first saw this bracelet in a YouTube video by FleurDeForce where she did a swap with MissGlamorazzi and this was one of the items sent to her by MissGlamorazzi. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew I had to have it. So I searched and finally came across it on eBay and once I had enough money I bought it! It comes in lots of different colours, but I got mine in black as it will go with everything. It also came in a really cute pink pouch (pictured below) which I loved! If you want to purchase one for yourself on eBay just search "Juicy Couture multi strand charm bracelet" and it should pop up. I love it and I hope you do do! :D


Helz xo


No comments:

Post a Comment