Friday 16 September 2011

My First Ever Glossy Box!

Hey guys!

So I got home form work today and waiting for me was my highly anticipated Glossy Box! If you don't know what Glossy Box is you can check out there website for more details here. In a nutshell it's a monthly subscription website where each month you're sent 5 high end luxury samples, and sometimes one is a full size product! I came across this website through searching for a UK version of Birch Box which is only available in the US and essentially the same as Glossy Box. Glossy Box is a great and affordable way to try out lots of high end products and if you like the products you can purchase full size ones from the product websites which are included in the box.

So go check it out! I'm super happy with mine! And if you want to see what I got then check out the video below! :)

Helz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment